返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. You just wanted me because I can round up the votes.
    你找我只是因为 我能帮你拿到足够的选票。
  • 2. I need the votes, and I do care about history,but most importantly, Terry, you know how to lead.
    我需要选票也在乎历史,但最重要的是泰利 你知道怎么当多数党领袖。
  • 3. You're the head of the Black Caucus for a reason.
    你是黑人核心小组召集人 是有原因的。
  • 4. So David becomes speaker, I become majority leader...
    戴维成为发言人 我成为多数党领袖…。
  • 5. And I stay on as Whip.
    我继续当党鞭。
  • 6. Why don't you want majority leader for yourself?
    为什么你自己 不想当多数党领袖?。
  • 7. I'm satisfied where I am.
    我对现在的情况很满意。
  • 8. Maybe one day, when you become Speaker, you'll bump me up.
    也许有一天当你成为发言人 你会升我的官。
  • 9. This is the sort of thing that there's no turning back.
    这种事情是无法回头的。
  • 10. I can throw a cherry on top.
    我能锦上添花。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next