<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. We develop the land in an environmentally responsible way,creating jobs in the process.
我们用环保方式开发土地,同时创造工作机会。
-
2. -How many jobs? -Thousands.
- 多少工作? - 数以千计。
-
3. We're aiming for the $200 million mark.
目标收益两亿。
-
4. We got a lot of work to do.
我们有一堆事要做。
-
5. We do, but you can start with the congressmen
没错 但你能从议员着手。
-
6. whose districts fall within the watershed.
找出落在分水岭内的选区。
-
7. Do you have a draft of the bill you can show me?
你能给看我草案吗?。
-
8. We haven't sponsored any environmental legislation.
我们从未发起环境立法。
-
9. We'll draft it in consultation with your staff.
我们会和你的手下 讨论草案内容。
-
10. Gillian will be the point person on our end.
吉莉安是这边的主要负责人。