<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. But you, you're still nothing.
但是你呢 你什么都不是。
-
2. You're just an uppity dago in an expensive suit
你只是穿着昂贵西装 盛气凌人的意大利佬。
-
3. turning tricks for the unions.
向工会求欢。
-
4. Nobody respects the unions anymore, Marty.
没人尊重工会了 马帝。
-
5. They're dying. And no one respects you.
工会就快灭亡 没人尊重你。
-
6. The most you'll ever make of yourself
你这辈子顶多就是。
-
7. is blowing men like me.
为我这种人吹箫。
-
8. Men with real power.
有真正权力的人。
-
9. Yes. I can smell the cock on your breath from here.
我从这里就闻得到 你嘴里的骚气。
-
10. You think you can get under my skin?
你以为这样能让我发火?。