<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. The message is 50 states, one solution.
重点是50个州 一个解决方案。
-
2. Not one state, 50 solutions.
而不是反过来。
-
3. I never expected to be involved in every policy or decision,but I have been completely cut out of everything.
我从没指望参与 每一项政策和决定,但我完全被架空了。
-
4. We value your input, Mr. Vice President, but right now, we can't...
我们重视你的付出 副总统先生 但现在不能…。
-
5. Don't condescend, Linda.
别客套了 琳达。
-
6. No one even asked me who I thought should fill my seat.
甚至没人问过我 我的继任者应该是谁。
-
7. Why is Frank Underwood leading the charge on that, not me?
为什么是法兰安德沃主导 而不是我?。
-
8. That is a DNC issue.
这是民主党全委会的事情。
-
9. We are staying out of it and so should you.
我们已经置身事外 你也应该这样。
-
10. And so I'm supposed to just cut ribbons and go to funerals?
所以我只能去剪彩 和参加葬礼?。