<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. And I'd like to thank one man in particular,who never lost sight of the larger mission,who spearheaded this bill from the beginning.
我想特别感谢一个人,他从未忘记更重要的使命,他从一开始 就为此提案冲锋陷阵。
-
2. And that's Congressman Frank Underwood.
那就是议员法兰安德沃。
-
3. Invited guests, please join us in the East Room for refreshments.
请来宾们到东厢享用茶点。
-
4. Media, we will convene immediately in the Briefing Room for our conference.
媒体朋友请至简报室 我们将马上进行记者会。
-
5. Linda, thank you so much for all the help you gave us in getting this bill passed.
琳达 非常感谢你的协助 让我们通过提案。
-
6. No, thank you, Frank. This was your baby from the beginning.
要谢谢你才对 法兰 这是你的杰作。
-
7. I appreciate you standing your ground on this one, Frank.
感谢你这次坚守立场 法兰。
-
8. I'm smart enough to admit when I was wrong.
我也算聪明 实时承认了错误。
-
9. I was just telling Frank we should set up a weekly,so he can keep us up-to-date on what's going on in the House.
我刚跟法兰说 我们应该设周会,让他跟我们汇报众议院的情况。
-
10. That sounds like a great idea.
这主意很棒。