<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. You seem tense, Remy.
你好像有点紧张 瑞米。
-
2. I assume you're upset about the Watershed Bill.
我猜你是在闷分水岭提案的事。
-
3. Not with you. You were just doing your job.
不是针对你 你只是奉公行事。
-
4. But now I have to do mine.
但现在我也必须这么做。
-
5. I'd like to propose a partnership.
我想跟你合作。
-
6. I'm always open to partnerships, Frank.
法兰 我对合作向来很有兴趣。
-
7. If Peter Russo were a pro-natural gas candidate,how valuable would that be to SanCorp?
若彼得鲁索是 一个支持自然气的候选人,对善可工业有多少价值?。
-
8. The Watershed Bill is anti-drilling.
分水岭提案反钻井。
-
9. Peter's pro-employment, not anti-drilling.
彼得支持的是制造就业机会 不是反钻井。
-
10. He just wants to bring employment to his people,and SanCorp is building refineries.
他只是想将工作机会 带给他的选民,善可正在新建精炼厂。