<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. saying they wanted to send a film crew
说他们要派摄影小组过来。
-
2. to take footage of our filtration project in Botswana.
拍摄我们在波札纳的 过滤计划。
-
3. Right. They're just using that for promotional material.
对 他们要用来做宣传。
-
4. SanCorp fought us on the Watershed Bill.
善可工业在分水岭提案 反对我们。
-
5. They helped us get the filters out of South Sudan.
他们帮我们 从南苏丹把过滤器运出来。
-
6. I thought that was the State Department.
我以为是国务院。
-
7. No. You remember Remy Danton?
不是 你记得瑞米丹顿吗?。
-
8. You met him in your office right after you started working here?
你刚进来的时候 在你的办公室里见过他?。
-
9. -The lobbyist. -I asked him for his help.
- 那个说客 - 我请他帮过忙。
-
10. We're just returning the favor. That's all.
我们只是还人情 仅此而已。