返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第12集>>

  • 1. Can I ask why you do that?
    能请问你为什么这么做吗?。
  • 2. -Do what? -Tap your ring like that.
    - 做什么? - 那样敲戒指。
  • 3. I've seen you do it on TV.
    我在电视上也看过你这样。
  • 4. Two taps every time you get up from a table or leave a lectern.
    当你离开桌子或讲台时 都会敲两下。
  • 5. Something my father taught me.
    是我父亲教我的。
  • 6. It's meant to harden your knuckles so you don't break them if you get into a fight.
    让你的关节变硬 这样打架时就不会受伤。
  • 7. It also has the added benefit of knocking on wood.
    敲木头还会带来好运。
  • 8. My father believed that success is a mixture of preparation and luck.
    我父亲坚信 成功需要准备加上运气。
  • 9. Tapping the table kills both birds with one stone.
    敲桌子是一箭双鵰。
  • 10. Your father was a peach farmer?
    你父亲是桃农?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next