<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. Can't see him.
你看不到它。
-
2. "Solitary, the thrush,"The hermit, withdrawn to himself,"avoiding the settlements,"Sings by himself a song."
「独来独往的画眉鸟,「像隐士般静静藏匿着,「离群索居,「独自唱着歌」。
-
3. Do you know the poem?
知道这首诗吗?。
-
4. -No, I don't. -Walt Whitman.
- 不知道 - 华特惠特曼写的。
-
5. It's about the death of Abraham Lincoln. He's over there, somewhere.
描述林肯之死 它就在那边某处。
-
6. Yes, I know the damn poem. We studied it at the Sentinel.
我知道那首诗 我们在山特诺时学过。
-
7. I said to my professor, "Why mourn the death of presidents,"or anyone for that matter? The dead can't hear us."
我问教授 「为什么要哀悼总统之死,「或是哀悼任何人? 死人又听不见」。
-
8. And he asked if I believed in heaven. I said no.
他问我相不相信有天堂 我说不相信。
-
9. And then he asked if I had no faith in God.
然后他问我 是不是对神没有信心。
-
10. I said you have it wrong.
我说你问错了。