<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. This is not about his death.
我不是想谈这个。
-
2. I'm calling you because my sources at the DCCC are telling me
我打给你是因为 我的国会竞选委员会线人告诉我。
-
3. that you might be running for his seat.
你也许会竞选他的席位。
-
4. I'm not talking about that.
我不想谈这个。
-
5. But you did have a meeting this morning with Christina Gallagher, correct?
但你今早和克里丝汀娜葛兰格 见过面吧?。
-
6. I'm driving right now. I really shouldn't be on the phone.
我在开车 不能讲电话。
-
7. If you do run,I would like to know about your involvement in the closing of the Philadelphia Shipyard.
如果你要参选,我想了解你在费城造船厂 关闭事件扮演的角色。
-
8. That decision was made in Washington. The Association wasn't consulted.
那是华府做的决定 没有询问过工业会。
-
9. Forgive me, I find that hard to believe.
抱歉 我不太相信。
-
10. I read all of the transcripts from the BRAC Commission.
我读了所有基地重组 与关闭委员会的纪录。