<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. I must say I'm surprised, Frank.
我得说我很惊讶 法兰。
-
2. You have a reputation for pragmatism.
你有务实的好名声。
-
3. And I also have avoided a reputation for indentured servitude.
我也避免有签卖身契的名声。
-
4. I never make an offer more than twice, Frank.
我从不提议超过两次 法兰。
-
5. Tell me now if I can count on your cooperation.
现在就告诉我 你是否愿意合作。
-
6. You're not offering cooperation, you're demanding tutelage.
你不是在提议合作 你是在要求监督。
-
7. So let me make you a proposal.
所以让我跟你提议吧。
-
8. I am absolutely willing to work together as equals.
我绝对愿意和你平等合作。
-
9. I will take your opinions seriously, just as the President does.
我会认真看待你的想法 就跟总统一样。
-
10. But I will not bind myself to them in advance.
但我不会事先做保证。