<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. I hope I'm not interrupting.
没打扰你们吧。
-
2. Not at all.
没有。
-
3. This is something else.
这可真是不一般。
-
4. Security specs. They had to work fast. Watch out.
安保要求 他们得赶工 小心。
-
5. It's like a war zone around here.
这里简直像战场。
-
6. The idea is to keep the war from getting in.
改建的目的就是隔绝外界影响。
-
7. How's the whip's race coming, congressman?
党鞭的竞争怎么样了 议员先生。
-
8. It's tight between you and Howard.
你和霍华德的竞争蛮激烈的。
-
9. Well you'd have to ask Howard,if he's not too busy trying to sodomize me.
这你得问他,不过他大概在忙着琢磨怎么搞我。
-
10. Shall we go and say hello?
去打个招呼吧。