<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. They're going public with it tomorrow anyway.
反正明天他们也会把消息放出去。
-
2. You might as well get the scoop.
不如让你抢先发布。
-
3. Why me, specifically?
为什么挑中我。
-
4. You deserve better than a Civil War reenactment.
内战重演的报道配不上你这样的记者。
-
5. Please don't pretend you've suddenly become Santa Claus.
别装做你突然变成圣诞老人了。
-
6. I give you something now, maybe you'll remember.
我现在帮你的忙 也许你会承我的情。
-
7. It's an investment in the future.
将来有一天或许用得上。
-
8. I'm not big on favors.
我可不太喜欢卖人情。
-
9. I just said "maybe."
所以我说了"也许"。
-
10. Connect me to the USTR's office.
马上给我接贸易代表处。