<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. or when, or what he'll do in the meantime.
什么时候能查到 这期间格雷森又会做什么。
-
2. And that puts us into unchartered territory.
这让我们无从防备。
-
3. Well, Connor will expose us, too, if we let him go.
如果我们解雇康纳 他也会告密的。
-
4. Not if it goes smoothly.
处理得好就不会。
-
5. If we turn away Grayson now, we can't predict anything.
如果现在拒绝格雷森 我们无法预料后果。
-
6. And, look, he has a lot less to lose than we do.
而且他可比我们要输得起。
-
7. Okay. I just – I don't think we can trust him, Francis.
好吧 我只是不相信他 弗兰西斯。
-
8. We wouldn't be having this conversation if Connor had done his job.
如果康纳尽了职我们也不会有这麻烦了。
-
9. And I'd rather manage someone I don't trust
我宁可要个不可信任的手下。
-
10. than someone who is reckless.
也不要做事不周到的。