<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. You deserve better.
真是大材小用。
-
2. It is what it is.
也就只能将就了。
-
3. This is the first time I've had Starbucks since I can remember.
我都好久没进星巴克了。
-
4. It's a luxury for me these days.
如今这对我而言是种奢侈了。
-
5. Maybe there's something for you at Glendon Hill.
也许格兰顿-希尔能提供你一个职位。
-
6. That's nice of you to say,but I'm not the right fit for a place like that.
多谢你了,但只怕那样的公司我做不来。
-
7. Sure you are.
你当然能。
-
8. Twenty years' experience in the non-profit sphere,we coordinated all the time NGOs,you'd be a valuable asset to us.
在非盈利领域工作20年,我们也经常和非政府组织协作,你的经验对我们会很有价值。
-
9. - Claire should've never let you go. - Yeah.
-克莱尔当初就不该解雇你 -可不是。
-
10. Well... I'll hold my tongue.
我还是不说了。