<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. If I cooperate.
如果我合作的话。
-
2. You'll do less time,but your family will have nothing.
你能少坐几年牢,但你的家人会一无所有。
-
3. They'll still have nothing when you get out.
等你出来他们还是一无所有。
-
4. You testify against Raymond,and he'll still walk because all they'll have is your word.
你作证指认雷蒙德,他也不会有事 因为他们只有你的证词作证据。
-
5. And that doesn't count for much right now.
而现在你的证词没多少可信度。
-
6. You wouldn't be here if he wasn't afraid.
他要是不害怕你就不会来了。
-
7. I'm not here because he's afraid.
我来不是因为他害怕了。
-
8. I'm here because you are.
是因为你害怕了。
-
9. And I want to make sure you don't do anything stupid.
我要确定你不会做蠢事。
-
10. After repeated conversations with Beijing
在反复和北京沟通后。