<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. Well, I can't sit next to him in the hearing room
我总不能在听证会上坐在他旁边。
-
2. with a gun to his head.
拿枪抵着他头。
-
3. Now that sounds like an excuse.
这听起来像在找借口。
-
4. It's a reality.
事实就是这样。
-
5. You promised me I wasn't going to have to prepare for the worst.
你答应过 我不用做最坏的打算。
-
6. And I intend to keep that promise.
我也打算信守诺言。
-
7. Well, I want to be sure. I want both of us to be sure.
我想确保 我们都要确定会没事。
-
8. The only surefire way is for Walker to call him off personally.
唯一万无一失的办法 就是让沃克阻止他。
-
9. Then make that happen.
那就去办。
-
10. I cannot force a man who thinks I'm his enemy
我不能逼一个拿我当敌人的人。