<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. And, yes, impeachment would be an awful blow.
确实 弹劾会是个严重的打击。
-
2. We'd have to fight tooth and nail in the Senate.
我们要在参议院浴血奋战了。
-
3. And, yes, we'll have to beg and compromise
确实 我们将不得不哀求和妥协。
-
4. to regain our political capital.
重新赚回我们的政治资本。
-
5. But we have it in us, sir.
但我们一定会胜利 先生。
-
6. No matter how many scars it leaves us with.
不管拼得多么头破血流。
-
7. It's not just us, Frank.
不仅仅是我们 弗兰克。
-
8. It's Tricia. It's my children.
还有特莉莎 还有我的孩子们。
-
9. I stay awake at night, thinking how much it would crush them,seeing their father hauled off.
我整夜失眠 想着他们看到父亲退缩,将是多大的打击。
-
10. Sir, that won't happen because I won't let it.
先生 不会那样的 我不会允许。