<< 老友记 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. ...but I'm too busy with some of my real friends right now.
但是我现在忙着 跟我真正的朋友在一起。
-
2. But please call to let me know you got home safely.
等你们安全到家 记得通知我。
-
3. Phoebe, hang on a second.
菲比 等等。
-
4. Take my car. Get your friends.
开我的车去接他们。
-
5. No, I won't pick them up.
不 我才不要。
-
6. We both know you'll do it because you're not a jerk.
我们都知道你会去的 因为你不是混蛋。
-
7. So you can sulk here for half an hour, then go get them...
你顶多再骂半小时 还是会去接他们…。
-
8. ...or save time and sulk in the car. Rachel doesn't...
不如一边开车一边骂 不要 瑞秋…。
-
9. I'm sorry Rachel dumped you for Mark...
我很遗憾瑞秋为了马克甩掉你…。
-
10. ...and you're the innocent victim in this.
你是无辜的受害者。