<< 老友记 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. Rach. Look, I'm fine.
瑞秋 看吧 我很好。
-
2. Watch. Look at that. Uh-oh.
看吧 看我的。
-
3. Okay, okay. Look, you've got to go to a doctor, okay?
好吧 听着 你得去看医生。
-
4. No, I have to get ready and go to a dinner at my boss's house.
不 我得准备到我老板家吃晚宴。
-
5. Very big deal. There's people there that I have to meet.
非常重要 我得跟一些人见面。
-
6. Yeah, and I'm sure you're gonna make a great impression. "Hi, I'm Rachel.
我相信你会让大家留下深刻印象 "嗨 我是瑞秋葛林"。
-
7. It's nice to meet you."
"幸会"。
-
8. Come on, you probably have a broken rib.
少来了 你可能断了一根肋骨。
-
9. Well, I will go to the hospital tomorrow. It'll still be broken then.
明天我会去医院的 到时候我的肋骨还不是断的。
-
10. But you know, I could use a hand getting ready.
但我需要人帮我做准备。