<< 老友记 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Oh, Phoebe, are you still on hold?
菲比 你还在等。
-
2. I was supposed to call my dad back, like, two hours ago.
我两小时前就该打给我爸了。
-
3. Oh, yeah. He clicked on.
喔 对 他打进来过。
-
4. He said call him as soon as you get a chance.
他说你有空就打给他。
-
5. He's at Flimbees. What's Flimbees?
他在甲乙丙 什么是甲乙丙。
-
6. Oh, yeah, that's the word I use when I can't remember the real thing.
我记不起正确答案时都这么说。
-
7. Okay, hang up. That's it. Come on.
挂电话 够了 快点。
-
8. No. Rachel, that's what they want me to do.
不要 瑞秋 他们就是要我放弃。
-
9. My warranty expires tomorrow. If I don't get through...
保修明天就过期了 要是无法接通…。
-
10. ...they're not gonna fix my crappy, broken phone for free.
他们就不会免费修理我的破电话了。