<< 老友记 第3季 第25集>>
-
1. Which gives me five.
所以我拿到五分了。
-
2. And let's see, who is gonna lose their clothes?
让我想一想 谁得脱掉衣服。
-
3. Um, I think I pick our strip poker sponsor, Mr. Joey Tribbiani.
我想挑脱衣扑克牌赞助商 乔伊崔比亚尼先生。
-
4. All right, relax. It's just a shoe.
好吧 放轻松 只是一只鞋子。
-
5. "Your band is playing at Arnold's. Collect three cool points."
"你的乐团在阿诺家表演 你可以拿到三分"。
-
6. Which means I have five, and that means I get Joey's boxers.
也就是说 我有五分了 我要乔伊脱掉内裤。
-
7. Fine. Gang up on me.
好吧 你们联手欺负我。
-
8. I got you all right where I want you.
我会让你们脱得很难看。
-
9. Come on. Take them off.
来吧 快脱。
-
10. Actually, you know, it's kind of cold.
好吧 现在好冷的。