返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第01集>>

  • 1. No, it's actually just an abbreviation to make it easier to say.
    不 只是个缩略语 说起来方便。
  • 2. Well, if you make it small enough,uh, maybe it'll be easier to swallow.
    如果缩得够小,或许咽回去就更轻松了。
  • 3. You know, even though you're a Democrat, I respect you.
    要知道 虽然你是民主党人 我还是尊重你。
  • 4. But let's just take a look at the facts here for a second.
    但我们先看看事实。
  • 5. You've been president for six months,and again, I wanna get this right,unemployment has gone up,our trade deficit with China has increased,the number of vetoes has skyrocketed.
    你才做了六个月的总统,我还是...要说对了,失业率上涨了,我们与中国的贸易逆差也上涨了,否决数也大幅激增。
  • 6. I'm not entirely sure that I'm confident
    我不太确信。
  • 7. that you'll be able to eradicate unemployment the same way
    你能像根除你的支持率那样。
  • 8. you've been able to eradicate your approval polls.
    有效地根除失业。
  • 9. What, you know, what do you--
    要知道...。
  • 10. How are you going to get it across to the American people?
    你打算怎样让美国人民信服啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next