返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. You weren't even elected to the office in the first place.
    您本就不是民选的总统。
  • 2. The pardons hurt you. Approvals are low.
    之前的赦免很致命 支持率非常低。
  • 3. We're not casting blame, sir.
    我们不想怪谁 先生。
  • 4. We just believe that this is best for the party.
    只是为党的利益考虑。
  • 5. I suspected this was coming, but months from now.
    我猜到会有这一天 但不是这么快。
  • 6. I was hoping by then I'd have something to show for my efforts,that I could preempt their doubts with progress.
    我还希望到时候能拿出点成绩,用进展打消他们的顾虑。
  • 7. They're nervous. They're being impulsive.
    他们很紧张 这是冲动之举。
  • 8. It's a bit early to be deciding something like this.
    现在做这种决定太早了吧。
  • 9. Shouldn't we revisit this when we're closer to the primaries?
    等初选临近了再考虑吧。
  • 10. What do you think, Terry?
    你说呢 泰瑞。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next