<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. We might be able to squeeze a couple through, but not all seven.
也许能通过一两个 七个不可能全过。
-
2. Then restructure the funding.
那就调整资金来源。
-
3. Shoot for one amendment in one committee.
一个委员会只递交一份修正案。
-
4. Try Ways and Means.
找财政委员会试试。
-
5. The Republicans will never go for a lump sum.
一下子申请全款 共和党肯定不同意。
-
6. We have to split it up into jurisdictional parts.
得根据各个委员会职责分割法案。
-
7. When I announced America Works,I promised ten million jobs.
我宣布《美国就业法案》时,承诺了一千万就业岗位。
-
8. Maybe it's time to lower expectations.
是不是该降低一下期望。
-
9. - No, look-- - Pardon me, sir.
-不行 听我... -抱歉 先生。
-
10. President Petrov's motorcade is 15 out.
佩特罗夫总统的车队还有15分钟到。