<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. What do you think's appropriate?
你觉得多少合适。
-
2. Two-fifty and three points on the ad-buy.
25万加上3%的广告投入。
-
3. - That's beyond our means. - No, it's not.
-我们负担不起 -不 你们担得起。
-
4. It's a drop in the bucket from your estate.
这只是你财产的九牛一毛。
-
5. You said you wanted in because you believed in this campaign.
你说你想参加是因为你对这次竞选有信心。
-
6. - That's right. - Sounds like it's more about money.
-没错 -现在看来你是为了钱。
-
7. It's about being valued. Two-fifty and the points is a bargain.
我希望被重视 25万和少量广告投入并不多。
-
8. I want to work for you, just not as a beggar.
我想为你工作 而不是向你乞讨。
-
9. We don't trust you yet, Doug.
我们还不信任你 道格。
-
10. We don't even halfway trust you, so you are a beggar.
可以说根本不信任你 所以你就是在乞讨。