<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. We'll do the same with you if necessary.
如果有必要 也会对你采取相同措施。
-
2. And put Donald Blythe in this office?
然后让唐纳德·布莱斯坐进这间办公室吗。
-
3. You know he's not up for the job.
你们也知道他干不了这份工作。
-
4. Congress would get killed for malpractice.
国会会因为失职而被抨击。
-
5. As crooked as you may think I am,you know I can handle the pressure, and you know Donald can't.
不管你们认为我多狡诈,你们清楚我可以顶住压力 而唐纳德不行。
-
6. So pass your law, I'll veto it.
你们通过法律吧 我会否决的。
-
7. And when you overrule me in the Senate,we'll let the third branch decide.
等你们在参议院推翻我,我们就让法庭裁决吧。
-
8. Don't declare war on Congress, Mr. President.
别向国会宣战 总统先生。
-
9. Not on Congress. I'm declaring war on atrophy.
不是向国会宣战 我是向衰退宣战。
-
10. But these days, who could tell the difference?
但如今谁又能看出区别呢。