<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. Nothing left of the farm, which is for the best.
农场完全拆了 这倒也好。
-
2. Peaches didn't want to grow here anyway.
桃树在这里都不结果。
-
3. That's what you get for planting on land
在表土下两英尺就是石头的地上。
-
4. with solid rock two feet below the topsoil.
种东西 还能有什么好结果。
-
5. You know, that's one of the points
这事我们应该。
-
6. that we should make in the book,that hard work is only worth it in the right conditions.
在书里提及,在合适的环境里辛勤劳作才能有结果。
-
7. We want to set people up for success.
我们想帮助大家成功。
-
8. Vocational training, legitimate career paths.
职业培训 合理的职业道路。
-
9. Welcome back. How was Gaffney?
欢迎回来 加夫尼怎么样。
-
10. Do we have a time set for Ambassador Caspi yet?
我们跟卡斯皮大使安排时间了吗。