<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. I'd like to hit 20,000 by that date.
届时要达到两万。
-
2. I believe we can do that, sir.
应该没问题 先生。
-
3. Remy, what's the timeline
雷米 参议院用来挑战。
-
4. on the Senate bill outlawing FEMA funds?
联邦应急管理署拨款合法性的修正案的进度如何。
-
5. The Leg office predicts the Senate version
立法办公室预测参议院法案。
-
6. will pass in two to three weeks.
将在两三周内通过。
-
7. Working with friendlies in the House.
我们在跟国会内的盟友想办法。
-
8. Throw some pork on it, slow it down.
搞点破坏 拖慢进度。
-
9. That's all the more reason that we need to accelerate.
所以我们更该加速进展了。
-
10. If I'm gonna veto this bill,I want it to be because it's gonna kill 50,000 new jobs.
如果我要否决这项法案,一定要拿阻碍五万人就业为理由。