返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. Did it change your life?
    改变你人生了吗。
  • 2. That's what you hear all day long, isn't it?
    你是不是整天听人说这个。
  • 3. If I still got recognized on the street, which I don't.
    那得有人能在大街上认出我 不过没有。
  • 4. Mostly at book signings,which I don't recommend if you write your book.
    主要是在签售会上,如果你写书 我建议你别开签售会。
  • 5. I didn't ask you here to discuss my book.
    我请你来不是讨论我的书的。
  • 6. - No? - I want to discuss yours.
    -不是吗 -我想谈谈你的书。
  • 7. I'm working on a piece, and it won't go to print
    我正在写一篇报道 如果没有白宫的评论。
  • 8. unless I get a comment from the White House.
    我就没法刊登出去。
  • 9. I'm not a part of the White House.
    我不为白宫干活。
  • 10. Doesn't even have to be a quote,just something... that I can paraphrase, like,"According to someone close to the administration..."
    不非得是原话,只要让我能改述一下就行 比如说,"据与政府联系紧密 不愿透露姓名人士称"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next