<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. in saying that all aspects of it should be illegal.
不论何种形式的性别歧视都应被视为违法。
-
2. And then, she accused me of being sexist
然后她指责我批评克莱尔·安德伍德。
-
3. for criticizing Claire Underwood.
是性别歧视。
-
4. But wouldn't that same logic hold true for you, Ms. Sharp?
但这个逻辑放到你身上不也成立吗 夏普女士。
-
5. Would you have come after my kids if I were a man?
如果我是男人你还会紧咬我的孩子不放吗。
-
6. Aren't you trying to paint the picture that I'm a bad mother,shipping my kids off to some far-flung place?
你不就是想把我抹黑成一个糟糕的母亲,把自己的孩子送去个偏远的地方。
-
7. Because you know if you can make me seem like a bad mother,then how could anyone possibly support me?
因为你知道如果你能把我抹黑成一个坏母亲,不可能还会有人支持我。
-
8. That's not hardball, that is just disgusting.
这不是正面攻击 这只让人恶心。
-
9. Well, I have to say I do think Ms. Dunbar has a point.
我必须说我认为邓巴女士说得有道理。
-
10. I mean, speaking of hypocrisy,don't you send your own kids to private school,Congresswoman?
说到虚伪,你不是也送自己的孩子上私立学校吗,议员女士。