<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. was to be the opposite of Underwood.
就是做与安德伍德截然不同的人。
-
2. I thought you wanted this.
我以为你想要这个的。
-
3. Not if it means breaking the law.
如果要犯法就不行。
-
4. Do you think he'd even be having this conversation?
你觉得换作他 还会有这种犹豫吗。
-
5. You actually care about the law, Heather...
你是真正在意法律的 希瑟。
-
6. which is why you need to be president.
所以该由你来做总统。
-
7. - Mrs. Underwood. - Bob, I didn't realize--
-安德伍德夫人 -鲍勃 我不知道...。
-
8. The Leader and I were just discussing the bailout package.
少数党领袖和我正在讨论救市计划。
-
9. President Blythe just wanted me to stress
布莱斯总统要我强调一下。
-
10. how important it is that the Democrats stick together right now
民主党人当前团结一致的重要性。