<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. - Mr. President... - There is only one shot at this.
-总统先生 -机会只有一次。
-
2. - Everyone at the same table. - What about Frank?
-所有人都在场 -弗兰克呢。
-
3. In Brandenburg, I can be useful. I can't here.
我在勃兰登堡能派上用场 在这里就不能了。
-
4. The First Lady cannot
第一夫人不能。
-
5. negotiate on behalf of the United States government.
代表美国政府进行谈判。
-
6. The delegation is at your discretion, Mr. President.
谁做代表由你决定 总统先生。
-
7. It might be good for you to have some support.
有人支持你 或许是好事。
-
8. Her presence undermines my authority as Secretary of State.
她的在场会削弱我作为国务卿的权威。
-
9. Cathy, Petrov is incredibly stubborn. Trust me, I know.
凯茜 佩特罗夫非常固执 这你相信我。
-
10. Why wouldn't you wanna have every asset available to you?
你为什么不愿意用上所有的资源呢。