<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. and you pretend to play president.
假装自己是总统。
-
2. But what would you be without your husband?
但没了你丈夫 你又算什么呢。
-
3. Nothing. A pretty face.
什么也不是 只是张漂亮脸蛋。
-
4. So, yes, play the president if you like.
那好吧 你想演总统就演吧。
-
5. Go. Tell the Chinese they get nothing on the Pacific.
去吧 告诉中国人他们在太平洋上什么也得不到。
-
6. You think you can do that, Mrs. Underwood?
你觉得你做得到吗 安德伍德夫人。
-
7. Your people are hurting.
你的人民正在受苦。
-
8. Six months at most, they're gonna be marching on Red Square.
最多六个月 他们就会去红场游行。
-
9. I'm done letting you have your dignity.
我不想再给你留面子了。
-
10. The truth is you're a beggar on your knees,and you will take whatever we shove down your throat.
事实上 你就是个跪着的乞丐,我们逼你吃什么 你就得吃什么。