<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. ...supporting my efforts to reform the Democratic Party...
...支持我改革民主党的努力。
-
2. and to restore integrity to the Oval Office.
恢复总统办公室的正直。
-
3. Unfortunately,I won't be able to complete the work I set out to achieve.
很遗憾,我将无法完成我期望达成的目标。
-
4. It has become clear that my candidacy has become
显然 我的竞选已经成了。
-
5. a distraction rather than a solution...
闹剧而非出路。
-
6. that controversy has trumped the issues.
争议已经盖过了问题。
-
7. And for that reason, I am ending my bid...
因此 我将结束。
-
8. ...to be the Democratic nominee for president.
对民主党总统候选人的竞选。
-
9. That was Heather Dunbar from her campaign headquarters in Washington.
以上是希瑟·邓巴在华盛顿的竞选总部发表的讲话。
-
10. With Dunbar out, that leaves President Underwood
邓巴退出后 安德伍德总统。