<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. Well, I think we're in alignment. Wouldn't you say?
我们算是达成共识了 是吧。
-
2. It's been a productive meeting.
这次会面很有成效。
-
3. So, let's talk about when we should announce.
来谈谈什么时候宣布吧。
-
4. I, uh, I need to soften the blow to the NRA
正式宣布之前 我得安抚一下。
-
5. before we go public.
全国步枪协会那边。
-
6. It's imperative we keep a lid on this.
一定要保守秘密。
-
7. No leaks until we're ready.
绝不能提前泄露。
-
8. Just the four of us in this room.
只有我们四个知情。
-
9. And Claire, of course.
当然还有克莱尔。
-
10. Well, I need to go do this quick interview.
我有个简单采访要做。