<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. Now, the president endorsed your race, uh,your mother's vacant seat, uh, during the State of the Union.
总统在国情咨文中,背书了您竞选接替您母亲。
-
2. He sure did, and I'm proud to be the front-runner.
是的 作为领跑者我很骄傲。
-
3. Did that endorsement have anything to do
这背书会不会跟您。
-
4. with your support of the First Lady?
对第一夫人的支持有关呢。
-
5. Look, I won't deny that the Underwoods have been good to me.
我不否认安德伍德夫妇对我很好。
-
6. But no. They asked me to vote for Catherine Durant. And
但不是的 他们叫我投给凯瑟琳·杜兰特。
-
7. while I think Secretary Durant
虽然我认为杜兰特国务卿。
-
8. would be a wonderful woman for the job,I think Claire is the best woman for the job.
会是这项工作的好人选,但我觉得克莱尔是最好的人选。
-
9. Well, I really appreciate it, Diane,and I know Cathy will as well.
我真的很感激 戴安,我知道凯茜也会很感激的。
-
10. All right, we'll speak soon.
好吧 再联络。