返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. Well, I wish I could turn back time, but here we are.
    我也希望时间能倒退 可现在已经这样了。
  • 2. And you can keep me out of Atlanta for as long as you want,but you can't hold the vote back forever.
    你可以把我挡在亚特兰大之外 想多久多久,但你不能永远拖着选票。
  • 3. Time's moving forward, not back. And time is on my side.
    时间在前进不是倒退 而时间站在我这边。
  • 4. If Heather Dunbar wants to take advantage of the President's absence,that's her prerogative.
    如果希瑟·邓巴想占总统不在的便宜,那是她的权利。
  • 5. But she's still in D.C., there's no public statement.
    但是她仍在华府 也未发表公开声明。
  • 6. You see that as taking advantage?
    你认为这是占便宜。
  • 7. You think Congresswoman Sharp would make calls on her behalf
    你认为如果不是她在华府幕后操纵。
  • 8. if she wasn't pulling the strings from Washington?
    夏普议员会代表她打电话拉票吗。
  • 9. Sharp says she's doing it on her own.
    夏普说是她自己打的。
  • 10. You don't have any proof of coordination.
    你没有任何证据表明她们有合作。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next