返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第5季 第06集>>

  • 1. I shouldn't think out loud, that's all.
    我不应该把我想的都说出来。
  • 2. No, you're right.
    不 你说得对。
  • 3. Let's not talk about anything that happens outside of this room.
    我们别谈这房间之外发生的事了。
  • 4. The sanctions are meant to target the oligarch class in Russia.
    制裁的目标是俄罗斯的寡头阶层。
  • 5. And the more members we have on board
    我和佩特罗夫总统谈判之前。
  • 6. before I sit down with President Petrov,the quicker this will resolve itself.
    我们能争取到越多成员支持,这问题就能越快得到解决。
  • 7. We are. We are prepared to release some of our strategic reserves
    已经在做了 我们准备出售一些战略储备。
  • 8. to keep prices down.
    以平稳油价。
  • 9. Contact Ambassador Caspi and buy me 15 more minutes.
    联系卡斯皮大使 再给我争取15分钟。
  • 10. Uh, please don't think of this as a deal with the Underwoods.
    别把这当成是和安德伍德夫妇的交易。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next