<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. Maybe this goddamn bastard of an election
也许这混蛋大选。
-
2. will get itself resolved.
能自行解决。
-
3. Oh, one little piece of advice
既然你来了。
-
4. that I could give you as long as you're out here.
我还想给你一条小小的建议。
-
5. If you don't bother the yellow jackets, they won't bother you.
要是你不招惹胡蜂 他们也不会惹你。
-
6. So why didn't you invite Conway?
你为什么不邀请康威。
-
7. Brockhart was invited instead.
被邀请的是布洛哈特。
-
8. So there's not going to be a debate next week, is there?
下周不会有辩论了 对吧。
-
9. Not a presidential one, no.
不会有总统辩论。
-
10. I should really be in Ohio, shaking hands.
我真应该在俄亥俄 跟人握手。