<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. I'm a firm believer in boots on the ground.
我坚信派遣地面部队。
-
2. Well, we're there for the oil. Let's not pretend.
我们就是为了石油去的 别装了。
-
3. I'm not denying how crucial it is to protect the oil supply.
我不否认保护原油供应的重要性。
-
4. But it's in the world's best interest
但由我们来盯住。
-
5. that we're the ones keeping an eye on it.
对整个世界都好。
-
6. - On the world or the oil? - Both.
-盯住世界还是石油 -都是。
-
7. Well, that explains your strong interest in Antarctica.
难怪你对南极那么感兴趣。
-
8. I do focus on things and people.
我确实关注事情和人。
-
9. I tend to get attached,but I think it makes me better at what I do.
我常会起怜惜之情,但我觉得这让我的工作更加出色。
-
10. And what are you focused on now?
你现在关注什么。