<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. with a couple of old Blue Dogs. Sorry.
蓝狗联盟的人[保守派民主党人]坐上去 抱歉。
-
2. Well, you were right about one thing.
有一件事你倒是说对了。
-
3. Garrett's testimony did not make me any friends.
加勒特的证词没有让我交到朋友。
-
4. Not in your party, no.
在你们党不行。
-
5. Well, as of this morning, I'm officially an independent.
今天早晨 我正式成为无党派议员了。
-
6. I think the GOP can find me a place on judiciary.
我觉得共和党能给我在司法委员会找个差事。
-
7. - Okay, Alex. - It's a good move.
-好吧 艾力克斯 -这一步很明智。
-
8. Four years from now,I think an outsider's what the voter will be looking for.
四年后,我觉得选民们会想要一个局外人的。
-
9. Yeah, third-party candidate is the future,and always will be.
是啊 未来属于第三党候选人,而且永远都是。
-
10. Why did Garrett Walker change his mind?
加勒特·沃克为什么改主意了。