<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. I forced the Secretary of Health and Human Services...
我逼迫卫生和人类服务部长。
-
2. to put Francis Underwood in front of him on the donor list.
让弗兰西斯·安德伍德在捐赠名单上排到他之前。
-
3. I understand if you think I'm a monster.
如果你觉得我是禽兽我也能理解。
-
4. But I'd do it again.
但我不后悔。
-
5. To save the president, I'd do anything.
为了救总统 我愿不惜一切。
-
6. You really think that I didn't know, Doug?
你真觉得我不知道吗 道格。
-
7. The timing gave it away.
是时机暴露了。
-
8. Come on. Come on in.
来吧 快进屋。
-
9. What did you think was going on here?
你以为是怎么回事。
-
10. I'm not fucking you because I like you.
我操你不是因为我喜欢你。