<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. Movie theater, the occasional classified meeting.
电影院 偶尔的秘密会议。
-
2. I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么。
-
3. Well, that's a bit vague.
这么说有点含糊。
-
4. You're sabotaging him. Peeling off senators.
你是在给他捣乱 让参议员倒戈。
-
5. I know it's you.
我知道是你干的。
-
6. You were much more interesting when you smoked.
你抽烟的时候要有趣得多。
-
7. No, I wasn't.
我没有。
-
8. The money's not with him, Mark.
钱不在他那儿 马克。
-
9. The... the Koch brother types, Wall Street, oil and gas...
科赫兄弟那些人 华尔街 石油天然气。
-
10. Even labor's walking out on him.
连工人都要抛弃他了。