<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. But I still wanna testify.
但我还是想作证。
-
2. For you to testify now,excuse me for saying it, it's crazy.
你现在作证,抱歉 简直疯了。
-
3. Do you think it's crazy, Claire?
你觉得疯了吗 克莱尔。
-
4. - I wanna defend myself against this guy. - We have witnesses.
-我想在他面前维护自己 -我们有证人。
-
5. Our witnesses, surrogates. Let it come from them.
我们的证人 代理人 让他们说。
-
6. I think I can win.
我觉得我能赢。
-
7. Or maybe I should wait until I lose the Senate...
或者我该等到我被参议院弹劾。
-
8. I just think there are other ways...
我就是觉得还有别的办法。
-
9. If you give up executive privilege,we lose leverage. We lose it all.
如果你放弃行政特权,我们就丧失了筹码 完全输了。
-
10. Tell the chair I'm ready to appear.
告诉主席 我愿作证了。