<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第2.Chapter.67集>>
-
1. Does that sound...
这听上去。
-
2. pat to you, naive?
做作吗 天真吗。
-
3. No, not at all.
完全不会。
-
4. Do you think I don't have friends at the Pentagon, Claire?
你以为我在五角大楼就没朋友了吗 克莱尔。
-
5. You may want to make my four years in office miserable--
你或许想让我的四年任期很不好过...。
-
6. All I want you to do is behave, as promised.
我只是希望你按说好的做。
-
7. You can dig up a ring or whatever else you can get your hands on.
你可以去挖戒指 或其他你能挖到的东西。
-
8. But that doesn't mean
但那不代表。
-
9. I won't make your time a living hell as well.
我不会也让你一样不好过。
-
10. Raymond Tusk said about you one time,some dinner we were at, he just said it--
雷蒙德·塔斯克有次说你,我们是一起出席什么晚宴 他说...。