返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第6季 第3.Chapter.68集>>

  • 1. with vast influence and reach.
    势力庞大的大集团的一员了。
  • 2. The point is I can bring you whatever evidence you need.
    我要说的是 你需要什么证据我都能找来。
  • 3. - Hold on. - Divorce for pardon.
    -等等 -离婚换赦免。
  • 4. There's a kernel of truth to it, but your source...
    这是有几分真实的 但你的消息源...。
  • 5. And before you say anything, consider what I'm offering.
    你开口前 先想想我能给你什么。
  • 6. An opportunity for justice.
    伸张正义的机会。
  • 7. If you're talking about manufacturing evidence, Mr. Shepherd,- I'm not interested. - Beg to differ.
    如果你是说编造证据 谢泼德先生,-我没兴趣 -我不觉得。
  • 8. And spare me the seasoned journalist routine, please.
    拜托别拿老记者的那套来压我。
  • 9. Your 30 years in the business.
    你在这行干了30年。
  • 10. I've spoken to your old assistant, Angela.
    我跟你的老助理安吉拉谈过。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next