<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第4.Chapter.69集>>
-
1. Mr. Shepherd would like to be kept informed in real time.
谢泼德先生希望你随时汇报最新情况。
-
2. It's under control.
我都有数。
-
3. Then it shouldn't be a problem to keep us included.
那你就更应该跟我们通气了。
-
4. Do you understand how long I've known the Shepherds?
你知道我认识谢泼德家多少年了吗。
-
5. Whatever you discussed with Petrov needs to be run by him.
不管你和佩特罗夫谈什么 都得要他点头。
-
6. Let me enlighten you about something, Mr. Grayson.
我给你上一课 格雷森先生。
-
7. I do not need you to convey
我和比尔·谢泼德。
-
8. a message between me and Bill Shepherd, okay?
用不着你在中间传话 明白了吗。
-
9. Well, that's preferable, as long as, and forgive me,you make no decisions when it comes to Syria without his say-so.
那更好 只要您 请原谅我唐突,不背着他擅自决定叙利亚的事。
-
10. - Don't get over your skis, sir. - We're done here.
-步子别迈得太大 先生 -到此为止。