<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第7.Chapter.72集>>
-
1. Its nefarious uses.
曝光其非法用途。
-
2. We can't let congresspeople get away with things like that.
我们不能让议员逍遥法外。
-
3. I wonder if you'll get them in line
我怀疑最高法院废了你之前。
-
4. before the Supreme Court takes your power away.
你能不能控制住他们。
-
5. Tom Hammerschmidt and I, the last time we spoke,we talked about my husband.
我和汤姆·汉默施密特最后一次谈话时,谈到了我丈夫。
-
6. And my hope is I could pick it up with you.
我希望可以跟你说完。
-
7. I have a lot that needs to be said about Francis,his crimes and misdemeanors.
我有很多关于弗兰西斯的事要说,他大大小小的罪过。
-
8. You want my story or don't you?
你想不想听我说。
-
9. Oh, it's these mini contractions.
又是轻微宫缩。
-
10. They're, um... called Braxton Hicks.
这叫希克斯假阵缩。