返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第6季 第7.Chapter.72集>>

  • 1. I'd advise against that.
    我建议你不要这么做。
  • 2. I cannot be the indisposed president, Dr. Larson.
    我不能做请病假的总统 拉森医生。
  • 3. I'm sure you're fine,but your sample tells me you're a bit dehydrated.
    我确定你没什么问题,但是你的化验结果显示你有点脱水。
  • 4. At least let me get you on an IV.
    至少让我给你输点液。
  • 5. It won't take long.
    用不了多长时间的。
  • 6. We'll get your fluids back to normal.
    能让你的体液回到正常状态。
  • 7. Is this really necessary?
    这真的有必要吗。
  • 8. He's a grown man.
    他是个成年人了。
  • 9. If you'd rather have Seth
    如果你更愿意让赛斯。
  • 10. bring me the signed documents that's fine, too.
    把签好的文件拿给我 那也可以。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next